Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dillemma...

Now already 2:20am and i still cant sleep...
I was thinkin why ths happening to me...
I loved you so much but now all turn into dust
Why you want treat me like ths?
It has been 2 month since you left me..
You leave me without any trace of your foot's steps....

I'll been living behind your shadows since the day you left me alone...

I keep telling myself that..
从来不相信我的世界可以有多完美 
痛苦 寂寞 还有一些疲惫
But you open up my heart once again that i close up tight!!
Why you open up then you force me to close it tight again??
Why wana treat me so cruel??
Promises that you giv me now all turn into dust...
我只是要简简单单的爱过 我还是我
You change my life from black to white
But now you take all the happiness aways without left anything thing for me...


I lose myself in all these fights
I lose my sense of wrong and right
I jux can hide and cry..
I'm fallin apart..
Now it's over, it's over, why is it over?
We had the chance to make it
BUT WHY???
Now it's over??, it's over??

You like an angel that send from sky above
You treat me like a rose
You give me room to grow
You shone the light of love on me
You gave me air so i can breathe
You open doors that close
You gave me strength so i stand tall
But now all gone...GONE...
I never thought ths would happen to me!!

I need someone Save me cox i've fallen from my destiny
now you're Gone,Is Time for me to carry on..
atuali i wanted to tell you that
Everytime i kiss i feel your lips
Everytime i cry i see your smile
Everytime i close my eyes
I realize that everytime i hold your hand in mine
The sweetest thing my heart could ever find
And i had never felt this way
Since the day i gave your love away....

But i dun hav a chance to tell you that how much i love you
Now everything is too late...
我们的故事真难忘
太多的回忆和希望

No comments:

Post a Comment