Sunday, August 23, 2009

1st day in RELA TRAINING camp in SG.UDANG,MELAKA

1st day in RELA camp...14\08\2009....I reached there around 1.30pm then register myself at the counter...1st image that i give to all trainer is a damn white guy...They say me look like a KOREAN guy who wear sliper and short pant while other wearin smart@@..so after register, i was told to join others in my campus,block E..After keep all my stuff in locker,I was told to go to the hall for some courses...damn boring but i hav no choice....hav to listen...bla bla bla....@@!!!
It keep repeating the same thing until dinner time><...Finally come the PERASMIAN,before the perasmian,i was told to cut my hair to botak... but i was damn lucky...no CUT!!!wahaha...still be able to kept my handsome look...my princess say de..haha^^Lucky whole day got she(STEPHANIE) accompany me sms....i was so happy cox she called me up at nite to accompany me chat in phone....she even say will wait me come back...MORE HAPPY^^..
We chat awhile cox i cant chat long in my campus...somemore tml need to wake up early at 5AM
and start real training at 6AM.Here so cold and quiet....Is like Jail..wish me all the best bah...goodnite!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL at look like korean~
    lucky no need to cut ur hair or otherwise I shud have called u botak~
    dont angry ar joking only hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. y no nid cut de?
    i wan c ur botak look eh XD

    ReplyDelete