Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2ND DAY.....~~~


2nd days.......15\08\2009..as i said on 1st day,i woke up early morning and get ready For real training....early morning we were decided into which group and i was decided to the 3rd group..Last group of all....we start "KAWAT KAKI" from early morning till dinner times....damn bored and tired....somemore so MISS my PRINCESS...We "KAWAT KAKI"whole day becox tml will be a competition between groups...1 day break 6 times..but all alo ate curry food....none of them is none spicy de...@@!!nth special happen actually...i hurt my leg when in training..mayb i wont join for the competition cox i cant "KAWAT"haiz...so sad..i told my princess about ths,but she look so sad and disappointed in me....
i admit that i giv up too early...
When i think carefully,i finally made decision to join back...
So after dinner,i told my trainer to let me join back but my trainer
didnt confirm me at that time...so i hav to wait till the next day...
after dinner,i was force to cut my hair to botak...WTH!!!WHY MUST BOTAK???
My look damn funny wit a botak..damn it...I dun even dare to tell my PRINCESS
about ths!!!WUWUWU!!i this that all for today la...bye bye!!!goodnight and wait for tml training again...c ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment