Monday, August 10, 2009

LOL....ytd i went to KL police station called PULOPOL KUALA LUMPUR!!!
One of the isp police call me up say that i been chosen to get a POLICE uniform..
SO,i was called to attend the "KURSUS"...
I go along wit some higher rankin police officer..
At the police station, i meet alot of higher rankin police officer...
I learn alot thing at there...But damn tired...
But i didnt get the the uniform cox I didnt pass the test
But some how,i didnt feel sad or down...
It like expected that i will failed...
Or mayb i jux dun hav the heart to get it?
Lucky i didnt pass....if i passed the test, i will be full time police officer...
Somemore need to go training at camp for 2 weeks...
I was thinkin,wat the hell was that...police wor...
Damn cool huh!!got gun to hold and rank more higher than mine now!!
But wat on my mine??why i dun go for it??
I know that i "sengaja" failed the test so i wunt be chosen...
I like the way i am now..so i wunt be changing for now...
Damn it,feel like so useless and weak...
I miss 2 precious chances to get promote....
Last time saw police officer,will hav weird feelin
BUt for now,i edi get used to it..talked wit high rank police
Even "YUMCHA" wit then tim....

As for today,nth special happen...whole day stayin at home waitin my princess...
Today,my princess got Concert ma...
Just stay at home playin PS2,practicing some card trick and etc...
So,Guess who my princess ler...haha~~
I think tat all for today la...
My Mood still the same....Didnt get any better...haiz...damn suffer..!!
How long i will be suffering from ths matter??
I become EMO GUY!!....

2 comments:

  1. why? dun sad eh! wat is going on?
    tell me on tuesday =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation~find ur princess ad!

    ReplyDelete