Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What A Nice Day!!


this afternoon felt so bored..sittin alone at home dono wana do wat..so i was thinkin to call up some old college mates to meet up..on the second thought,i was thinkin about my car petrol and my pocket moneys..><"...after a few minutes later,i finally made up my mind..money is not important than frenship..haha..before meet up wit other mates,i went to TESCO with 2 of my college mates(GALS^^)to buy things...>>>
brought alot of things..(food,daily usage and etc..)picture only show apart of it(T.T)..i was thinkin wat the hell both of them,they like never eat for whole week...only buy foods...

Let me Intro Someone to you all,AH LONG,dun misunderstand lor...His name is AH LONG not TAI YEE LONG oh,later he goin to kill me...haha..LONG is a nice guys...He always so cheerful and happy...Ths guys oh is a HAPPY GO LUCKY GUY lai de....Don't fight wit condom pls,we always need it...safety come 1st ar LONG...

Happy times always pass by so fast,here come the nite times..we went to Station 1 yum cha(drink).We play games,A stupid game but fun...If not mistaken,it called Police and Killer..Killer hav to kill citizen and police hav to caught the Killer before he kill all the citizen...Last times,i think ths game is jux a little children games and soooo childish...now,i think is a nice games becox now only i know a silly games and bring so much happiness and good memories..although is a silly games,but it means alot to me..it can build up a strong relationships between frens..great times reali pass so fast....today nth special happen to me but i gain alot of new memories from my beloved frens...thx you all for accompany me when i felt lonely and down...For AH LONG,hope your problem can be solve ASAP(YOU KNOW WAT I MEAN DE)..Btw,all of you DUN TELL DAPHNE that she so STUPID and SILLY ar when playin that games...haha@@.LIPING,thx for your creative and nice WRITING...i really appreciate it!!thx you all...Before i end,i present you all wit a nice poems...^^

2 comments:

  1. haha
    i will keep the tissue paper as good as XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually,we like never eat for whole month~
    hahaha... n_n

    ReplyDelete