Sunday, September 20, 2009

~BBL~

Ytd,i met a gurl from Hong Kong,her nickname is zAngelicaz
it suddenly remind me of someone...
"BBL" = "Bao Bei Ling"She is my ex-GF...
i met her in online game called "VIWAWA"...
It quite a long time we broke up till now....
sometimes i felt like i'm sooo stupid..
Why i say like that??!!becox i done so many thing that i never
ever done before...Now i remember that i got a note
For her that time but i didnt manage to giv her...now she apart
from me but her faces and voice still very fresh inside my mind..

A Note To Say I Love You

I want to say I love you, but alas you are not here,
Else I would take you in my arms and whisper in your ear
I'd call to say I love you, send my greetings down the phone,
But my call would go unanswered for I know you are not home
I'd write to say I love you, but the method is too slow,
It's the instantaneous feeling that I want you to know.
So this is to say I love you, and it comes straight from the heart
My thoughts forever with you, even though we are apart.

Atlas we broke up in a very easy ways and i cant believe
that i lost my mind for a very 1st time and i feel so stupid
becox the reason we broke is becox i'm not a christian..haha..
Wat a good reason lor....It makes me feel like it jux happened
YTD...but i know very clearly that is edi over for a long time and

Love is a strange thing...reali strange...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment