Friday, September 18, 2009

ALONE

It been a while that i updated my blog...
I was too busy to update or jux dono wat to write??
Izit becox too much sadness that make me dono wat shud i write??
I think i crazee jor..Right now,i hav to made a hard and serious decision...
Whole nite i cant slp becox of it....shud i start over on the other side??
Or i jux stay the same??which one shud i choose??can i really let go all the things??
And Start Over???My time is running short...Can someone help me??
I was wondering....Wat things make me the most suffer???~ALONE~

~ALONE~
ALONE is boredom
ALONE is boring
Alone is unlikely sad

At times is it Alone good?
Or more likely,needed?
At times,you really need to be Alone?
Or atually,you really need someone?

We'll never understand
Why being people need to be ALONE
They themselves don't understand it

The answer is simple
We don't need to be ALONE
We just need someone
Someone who can understand us~

-Declan-

Sometimes, we really did need a time to be alone
Sometimes, we really did need someone that beside us~~

1 comment:

  1. Listen to your heart ^^ All the best.

    "Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering." -R. Buckminster Fuller

    ReplyDelete