Saturday, November 21, 2009

What About US

Look into my mind, there's visions of you
I cannot sleep at night for fear of the truth
Or shud i take the blame or
Shud i stand in your way or is it too
Much too late?

Look into my eyes, i'm dazed by the light
It look my by surprise your sadness last night
Maybe it is fate that i've made this mistake
Now it's too much too late...

What about us?Are you scare enough
That you need someone to run to?
What about us?Are you strong enough
To throw the dream away?
Reality please come back to me....

Look into the past, reflect on the pain
Did we move too fast while feeling
The strain...
Why are we feeling this hate??
Now it's too much too late??


*I make a mistake that i shudn't made...Maybe is a fate that i make this mistake....
I hope you can forgive me......
Baby, You got to realise
You know that you got me
Hypnotized out of control
I got no soul....
WHAT ABOUT US??*

No comments:

Post a Comment